- I still have milk teeth.
- I hate milk.
- I'm jealous of almost all of you that I read nowadays.
- I'm terrified that I won't be able to be a Dad.
- I have an obscenely large Adam's apple.
- I once changed the way I used to spell my name for over a year when I was 12 because of the way one of my idol football players spelled his.
- I get my sense of humour from the one grandparent that was alive when I was born. Until the day she passed last year at almost 97 years of age she had everyone wetting themselves at her very black humour. Sleep well Nan.
- I sing really loud when I'm alone in the car on the motorway.
- I don't say the things I always should to ET, I always regret not doing so afterwards, yet continue to make the same mistake over and over.
- I'm still using a health insurance scheme I have since my previous employer and I don't know if I should be allowed....but it's a great deal so I'm keeping my gob shut.
- I don't think I'm really an adult.
- If I lived 500 years ago I would be Irish royalty, my 'family' were one of the most powerful clans in Irish history.
- I never really did for the last 19 years but in the last few months I find I really miss my mother, or at least 'a' mother, I'm not sure which.
- I have a tattoo.
- The smell of brandy makes me vomit.
- My favourite movie is a tie between 'snatch' & 'lock, stock, & two smoking barrels'.
- I feel quite lonely lately.
- One extra - for Foreigner By Default - I owe you a meme but I will probably never do it. I don't really understand it.... I'm sorry my stupidity will deny you but I'll try make it up somehow.
I now open the floor for any questions you may have, yes you, spotty, glasses at the back...
I'm off to try and find the same 4 addresses that I can never find at Christmas when I need to send cards. I may then just hurl myself down the stairs in an effort to snap - myself out of it, or my neck, which would be ok cuz I got me a super cheap and illegal health insurance scheme.
Roll on the weekend.