Thursday 14 June 2007

Calmer ?

Little Mama and I chatted into the small hours in bed last night.

For the first time we spoke about some of the finer details of what's going on now, and what's going to happen (Hopefully).
We really have a feel for what each other thinks, hopes for, and worries about.

We spoke probably in a bit too much detail about something that doesn't exist but it's hard not to let your mind wander.

I am a bit calmer now, and looking forward to next week when we start trying again.

I've not slept more than 3 hours on any of the last three nights, I knew parenthood brought about sleepless nights but I had expected it to be more when the blighter actually existed in a form more physical in nature than my imagination.

One thing is for sure, I have the utmost sympathy for wannabe parents who are trying month after month after month.

No comments: