Sunday 9 December 2007

Morning Glory Becomes Evening Smugness

Following on from my nice surprise from Veronica this morning, her fellow Australian, Tiff at 3 Ring Circus has popped up with a beaut.

As busy as she is with what I think is about 2 dozen, insanely beautiful children, and with such a heartbreaking story behind her, she has taken the time to offer me this:


When I say heartbreaking I mean that as close to literally as I can, reading her story is the one and only time I've blubbed like a big old gin soaked tart in blog world.

Tiff, for someone as brave, strong, and family focussed as you to think of me, I can only ashamedly say, thank you sincerely.

Incidentally, you've also inspired a post that I must write up soon, to quote you "I'm SO blogging that".

So folks, on a scale of 1 to 10, just how bloody brilliant am I? eh? eh? Come on, it's gotta be a 9 at least...

7 comments:

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

I give you a 12!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, it means the world.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oh definately a 9, probably more a 10. Congrats.

Martin said...

Hilary - LoL a 12 eh... i should have been blogging when I was 17, could have gotten me some serious action!

You just keep up the good work, I've everything crossed for you both.

@Tiff - I doth my cap in your general direction, even if you DO score me 25% lower than Hilary...

;-)

Anonymous said...

I think you deserve a 10 at least!


Sleepless nights

Martin said...

I'll take a 10, if you insist.

Mental note - show wife blog...

Joeprah said...

I gave you a 9.5 but the Russian judge gave you a 7...rigged. Nicely done man!

Martin said...

Cheers, Joseph. Pesky Russians.